10% popusta rezervirano je za članove Hrvatske udruge za upravljanje lancem opskrbe: molimo navesti booking code VLX/10 prilikom prijave online.
I am pleased to invite you and your colleagues to join us for our Effective Supply Chain Finance Conference taking place Amsterdam, 3 June 2015. Please see full event details attached to this email.
This knowledge-sharing event will showcase a range of corporate case studies to help you understand how every line item in your balance sheet can be a precious resource to enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks. Everybody you meet will be someone you can learn from. The agenda is built on ongoing research within the EuroFinance Corporate Treasury Network SCF peer group to ensure that the topics covered are relevant and timely.
· Regulation insights: Spotlight on the real risks for late payers globally
· SCF as part of an adaptable working capital toolset
· Procurement and treasury at the top table: Mobilising at all levels
· Engaging SCF as a capex tool
· Reverse factoring techniques to suit you
· Getting over the late payments hurdle the dynamic way
· All about the long tail: SCF for smaller companies
· The fundamental art of onboarding suppliers
· Under the skin: Technologies for tomorrow’s SCF
Who should attend?
- · Treasurers who are responsible for their financial supply chain and who want to understand how to enhance working capital, increase liquidity and mitigate risks
- · Procurement professionals working with treasurers
- · Banks, technology and platform providers who want to meet with procurement and treasury professionals to understand the challenges they face
Registration: to register and receive an invoice, please print our and fill in the registration form (last paged of the attached brochure) and send a scanned copy of the form back to me via email; alternatively you can register online and pay with a credit card, please make sure to quote VLX when asked for a brochure code during the registration process.
Please let me know if you or your colleagues will have any further questions about this or any other EuroFinance event.
Maria Merc | Head of Global Delegate Sales